cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Check & Report just got better

Since launching Check & Report it’s been a great success in helping us to beat the scammers, empowering our members to report numbers which are then investigated by our security team who then block the numbers on our network meaning that the act of one member reporting a scammer could positively impact each and every one of our 4 million customers by preventing them from being called by the scammer. our new reCAPTCHA box in Check & Reportour new reCAPTCHA box in Check & Report

We’ve been listening to your feedback over the past few months and one suggestion was coming across loud and clear and that was to remove the need to login into the community before reporting a number. We’ve been busy working hard to make this a reality and I’m excited to share the news that this functionality was launched this week, to help with spam mitigation we have added reCAPTCHA to the report page but this is just to confirm your not a robot

How to report a number

1. Head over to check & report
  2. Enter the number of the scammer in the search box at the top of the page
  3. Tell us a little about the call
  4. Check the “I’m not a robot” box and select Submit

That’s it, your done…

Beat the Scammers
Community

about StephenF

Hey everyone, I'm your community manager and resident lego fanboy and not to mention a massive foodie :) I'm here to help keep the community ticking over each day and support our great members.

Read more of my blog posts
16 Comments

More like this

New Community Login - Everything you need to know

New Community Login - Everything you need to know

Community
TalkTalk
How to Avoid Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping Scams

How to Avoid Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping Scams

Beat the Scammers
Security
How to spot a Christmas shopping scam