cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

F-Secure login problems

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

For the past few weeks I have been having a nagging screen appear whenever I log on that I need to sign in to SuperSafe F-secure. 

Occasionally it has shown that I am signed in. It is always telling me my subscription is valid.

Today I thought I would try uninstalling and reinstalling so went to the F-secure website to release the licence before doing so, and it would not let me logon with my stored credentials. I knew I had changed MyAccount password so tried with that and that too failed.

I've tried the forgotten password link and that is not sending me an email to reset either.

Can someone please reset my F-Secure account so I can log in.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Please keep me posted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

@Ady-TalkTalk Strangely I can now log in ok. Couldn't before and definitely couldn't when the App itself asked me to sign in and wouldn't accept credentials. Went in via the manage account link on the console and went straight in. 

Today the console is logged in.

I have a shortcut to the page which also just worked.

I will monitor it and see if it reoccurs.

Thanks for your help.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

The team at Fsecure have confirmed that they haven't changed your username or password. They've told me that you're at the 5 device limit and you should be able to login normally. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 11

@Ady-TalkTalk Initial e-mail received at 8:32 this morning.

This will only allow me to install the software and then sign into my account which it is not letting me do as it won't accept my password.

Tried the website again and won't allow signon. Tried the forgotten password link again and still no email sent.

Steve

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

I wonder where it's going to then. 

Ady

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 11

Hii @Ady-TalkTalk , unless you are a Ukrainian girl, Nigerian millionaire, or offering to contact all my friends due to some naughty goings on (allegedly), then sorry no, it's not been received, and neither, as I said did forgotten password link emails.

Try again?

Steve

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Check your junk mail it always used to go to junk. 

Ady

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

@Ady-TalkTalk Thanks but nothing received.

However, as I reported to Arne when my renewal went wrong this keeps happening, i.e. one day I'm logged in and others I'm not. Today I'm logged in so the held credentials are OK.

Seems very odd. In all the years I've had this (I was one of the original testers) I've not seen this happen before this year and it's really only started since I had to renew when moving house the beginning of August.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi fr8ys, I've resent the activation code for you.

Ady

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Hi @fr8ys your post has been escalated and you should hear tomorrow. In the meantime have you tried standing directly in front of the router and threatening it. 😢

I have never found this to work but it does cause considerable mirth amongst my family. 

I'm sure they will sort you out tomorrow. Good luck

D

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.