cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

F Secure nagging for login details

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

2nd time I've had this issue in the last few weeks.

F Secure keeps nagging me to login to enable all features but the app won't accept my password as says it's incorrect.

It cleared after a few days last time and I successfully signed in using the same password.

Now happened again. Is it a server authentication issue?

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Technology can be so fussy. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks @Ady-TalkTalk ,

I've started the pc and laptop thus morning and both are showing I'm logged in now.

Yesterday both pc and laptop were signed out and wouldn't accept password.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi fr8ys, I've not heard anything from Fsecure or our network team.  Might be worth the full removal and reinstall in case there's a bug causing the problem.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes