cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

Supersafe errors and unable to log in

bottlepaul
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

For the past couple of months Supersafe has been renewing every day and expiring after about 10 minutes

I've removed Supersafe and was going to reload it.  I cannot log into Supersafe.  The Supersafe login was created originally with an old talktalk.net mail account.  Talktalk have deleted this account, so I cannot reset the password.  Cancelling Supersafe boast and re-subscribing failed to get a welcome email from F-Secure

Numerous online chats and phone chats have failed to come up with a solution.  How do I get an email from F-Secure to create a new login

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You only have 1 paid for account with TalkTalk the one we bill you for. When you log into MyAccount its that account number you see that we need and its that that you be creating a telephone enquiry password for if you followed the link I sent you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

bottlepaul
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hi Ady, just trying to get this straight in my head.  The problem is caused by have two different logins for myaccount and supersafe boast.  I had to create another login id to post on this board, and now you want me to create another account so I can answer your message.  It sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.   Can you tell me which of the accounts I'm supposed to be answering security questions on?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi bottlepaul, unfortunately the information provided doesn't match what's held on our systems. I've resent the request it might be best if you follow the create telephone enquiry password link. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Ady, any resolution to this problem?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi bottlepaul, I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

0 Likes