cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

SuperSafe Boost Unable to log in or reset password

SueBBBBBBB18
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

I recently renewed my contract with TalkTalk broadband and continued with supersafe boost but I am now unable to log in to the SuperSafe App or via the SuperSafe web portal. I have tried many times to do the password reset, but never receive a password reset email. I have spent too many hours on the phone with TalkTalk support being passed to different people who don't seem to know how to help. Last week I finally spoke to someone who seemed able to escalate the issue and promised an email would be sent to me within 3-5 days but no email was received. I have checked my spam/junk folders but nothing there. Hoping someone is able to finally sort out this seemingly simple issue! Please!

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

DavidFothergill
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 14

I had a similar issue that went on for months and eventually was going to leave TalkTalk as I was so frustrated with the lack of progress. I recently agreed to have SuperSafe boost removed as I still could not access it and was advised that the new Amazon eero app offered security features. However, it is not clear if the eero app offers the same level of security as SuperSafe. Therefore, were you ever able to access SuperSafe again and if so, how did this happen. Also, can anyone advise if the security features on the eero 6 are the same as SuperSafe 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Excellent, I've corrected the discount for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 14

Yes, it all seems to be fine now

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Is the boost working now then?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

OK. Hadn't heard anything in the last week. I have now tried to sign up for Safe Boost again (at £5 per month instead of the original £2.50 in my contract). I still did not receive an email from F-Secure with any login details. However this time I was able to reset my password and received a password reset email immediately - which I tried multiple times 2 weeks ago without success (ie no email). This has been such a stressful process to get support from TalkTalk - initially via phone calls and then with this forum. I have found it torturous in the extreme and think there should be/must be an easier way to get support. I truly hope that disabling and re-enabling the Safe boost has not affected my contract!

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Thanks Ady, fingers crossed that you can sort it for me!

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Thanks for confirming the security information. I've checked your account and can see the boost is applied on there. I've checked the Fsecure database and can find no entries for you. This suggests that the databases haven't shared this information. I've raised it to Fsecure but we might need to remove it from your account and readd it to get the link up working. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Thanks, this was done yesterday. Could you confirm that the correct info was supplied? Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

If the SuperSafe boost worked as it should or if the telephone support (after hours of trying to get support) had followed through as promised I wouldn't even need to have tried to disable it. Hopefully Ady or someone representing TalkTalk will be able to sort it. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

If the boost was part of the new contract, it would have a minimum commitment of a month before it can be removed without a breakage fee, so that may have complicated matters further, @SueBBBBBBB18.

I've flagged up your post again. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

SueBBBBBBB18
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 14

Hi Ady, I have added my phone number and name to my profile. I tried to remove the super safe boat thinking I could add it on again which might allow me to get the login details for the boost. Unfortunately I have now lost my £2.50/month offer and would need to pay the £5/month instead. Very annoying as when I disabled it it did slow the option to add a year for free but wouldn't allow me to click it. This has been such a time waster! Can you add the offer price boost back on and ensure I can use it? Thanks in anticipation

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 14

Hi SueBBBBBBB18, I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

Complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account,  @SueBBBBBBB18.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu. Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.