cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre 150

organic-uk
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Does any one know if it possible to get full Fibre 150 with out the eero 6 router as I don't need it.

I have my own set up.

I would knock of over £4 a month at that price or do I just put it on ebay?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Dave

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes

organic-uk
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

OK Update

I waited till the price increase before phoning them.  I was looking at the Fibre 500 if I logged in price was £46.95 to upgrade and not logging in was £35.00 nice difference.

The person on the phone told me it was not possible to remove the eero as part of the package. Said I could use my own router and send it back to them if I want to but not for refund. I asked why are you forcing old technology on people as wifi 7 is out now no comment from him and then I asked what about people that might have already purchased it from Amazon as be stuck with it. No comment from him. He did keep going away to check with some one else.

Out Come

To stop where I am now till out of contract as getting 70 meg approx as he still tried to upgrade me to fibre 65 and put my bill up £7 a month for same speed. A quick look on u-switch and 3 companies doing it cheaper than talktalk. So defiantly moving when its up as being with them a long time so much for loyalty

PS 

For got to say £50 to install Fibre 65.

Speaking to neighbour about it that is with talktalk and her contract ends 2 months after mine going to run a VLAN cable from my house to hers and get £15 a month of her. I know it will be in the T&Cs but how will they find out talktalk down 2 customers from early next year.

I will ask the other neighbour just a bit longer cable might go up to 900 mb.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Dave,

As far as I am aware this is not possible, however it may be worth discussing this directly with our Loyalty Team.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes