cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Box still not updated despite fix. Trials?

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 17

@Michelle-TalkTalk my box has still not updated.

I suspect this is because a group of people have been left off deployment of the fix. Those who are on Trials.

Can you please escalate. I will also write ti the trials team.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

Morning,

I'm really glad to hear this 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 17

Just checked, new software is there and I've updated successfully.

Thanks again.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 17

Thank you.

Message 5 of 17

Hello,

This should be updated today. If there is no change by tomorrow morning then please let me know.

Thanks 🙂

Message 6 of 17

Hi,

Thanks for the update. No problem, I will check for you 🙂

Thanks

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 17

@Michelle-TalkTalk, I've just heard from YouView who have said trials groups will be updated today.

Hopefully this is the case but be good if you could confirm please.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 17

Brilliant thank you 🙂 I should hopefully hear back shortly.

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 17

I've also added the feedback group I'm in.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 17

Hi,

Ha ha, I must have had my weetabix this morning 🙂 Thank you and I will raise this now and will keep you updated.

Thanks

Message 11 of 17

You are too quick! I was adding when you replied.

Message 12 of 17

Hi,

Great thank you. Do you have the tv box serial number that you could add to the private notes section please?

Thanks 🙂

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 17

It's a DN 372T. Huawei.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

Hi,

Ok, I'm sorry to hear that. Could you confirm which tv box you have please? (make and model) and could you also add the TV box serial number to the Private notes section please and we can raise this to our Products Team for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 15 of 17

No, i was trying late evening and again this morning. Says I'm on the latest software.

As said I suspect it's the feedback group I'm in.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 16 of 17

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Do you have the option to complete a manual software update in the TV settings?

Thanks

0 Likes