cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Account XXXXX- Bill Query

Mikeclarkyclark
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I've just received a bill stating my balance is £74.96 and no payments have been received yet I made a payment of £31.23 yesterday (15th May) and it is not reflected on this bill I have received. Can someone please confirm that the payment has been received your end?

Also, I need to change my direct debit date please to the 1st of every month. Can someone please confirm that is possible?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

The payment has been applied , it will show in the transaction history in My Account. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

There's a link for changing the Direct Debit date in My Account:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/waystopay

I've removed your account number from the subject heading  - it counts as personal information and should be in the Profile Area . 

Your bill will have been made up several days before you received it and is as fixed as a paper bill - it cannot be altered.

Any payments made will show up in Transaction History in My Account, @Mikeclarkyclark, and will be showing on the NEXT month's bill when it is issued. 

I'll move this to the billing section for you, as it's not a problem with your broadband service. Let us know if you still need help. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes