cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Another Shell mover simple question about the package

thebeercard
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

I have been put on the "Talk UK Weekend LR" package.

Where are the details of what in included as it is not listed (under this name) on the TalkTalk call plans?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

thebeercard
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 9

This issue has become moot for me as I've ordered Talktalk Full Fibre and will be shortly be losing my landline.

However I do think when companies put you on a package, you should be able to find the details of it somewhere.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

I am able to access My Account, but it was the lack of detail about the package that is frustrating.

The problem, as I understand it, is that I've been moved to an old legacy package, presumably as this is closer to my Shell account which had no free calls.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Not true in many cases - I have no Anytime calls recorded

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

I cant see what you had with Shell , but your account is showing as as free weekend calls, we will try to match the same package as you had with Shell.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Anne

Thanks, that is what I expected.

I wondered if the 'Weekend' in the package name suggested I might get more, like free weekend calls 🙂

Cheers

Paul

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Your package and benefits are carried over from the shell account.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

I am able to access My Account but there are no mention of free minutes and nothing, currently, in boosts. There is also no mention of call charges.

I'll wait a week in case it is just initialisation problems, but it is strange that TalkTalk does not make call charges and package components visible.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Are you able to access My Account, @thebeercard?

You should be able to see a breakdown of items in there.

Check to see if any boosts have been ticked to apply to your account  - it may show inclusive phone calls etc.

If you were a customer of Talktalk in past years, you'll need to get old details removed by staff before you can register for My Account. Let us know if you need help with that.

I'll move this thread for you to the billing section where this sort of issue is addressed. Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes