cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Trying to talk to customer services

Notalkatall
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I see the strapline customer service 24\7 365 days

I know what it means to me in the real world...what does it mean in the ghost services of Talktalk??

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Your threads stay on your profile so you have an audit trail.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 2 of 7

But no email service which I prefer for an audit trail.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

I should add that the staff on the forum are second to none when it comes to helping customers.

Whilst it's not real time like chat or the phone, it has an excellent success rate.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

There are differing levels of support.

There is office hour support during published open times on the phone, by chat and on this forum.

Outside of these hours there is help via the forum with customers ( such as the community stars who are volunteers) who have varying level of expertise can answer queries and try and resolve issues. We do need to sleep though!

Then there is self help which is 24/ 7 365, with a myriad of help pages that cover most common issues.

There are also self help automated tests on lines etc via my account that identify line faults and raise fault tickets.

The claim is therefore accurate given all the lines of referral available.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

The options and availability times for customer services are clearly shown here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529 

Help via the website is available 24/7.

0 Likes