cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

BILLING AND VOIP

Bloodrayne
Participant
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

As per my previous posts I was having a nightmare with the activation of FF 150.  For the 4th time of asking the engineer finally arrived yesterday and I am now up and running - nowhere near the speed advertised, but better that Fibre 65.

This morning I received the usual bill for my Fibre 65 service. This, previous to it expiring in January, had a call boost at minimal cost.  Since my contract expired I have been getting a 16 pound add on.  On signing up for FF150 I was told this bit of the bill would be waived until I went live again.  I have spent many a happy hour getting this refunded (twice) and here it is again.  Really annoyed that TT can't seem to get their act together and sort this relatively minor administrative task.

Included in the FF150 package was the capability to connect the phone line via voip.  Although I have asked I can't seem to get an answer on any form of TT voip package.  Is there one?  How much does it cost? Etc,etc. Nothing forthcoming.

Still waiting!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Bloodrayne

Sorry that you are unhappy. 

I can see that you have an open complaint which is assigned to a manager, as this is the case I will have to leave any actions to be carried out to the complaints team.  

There are notes to the effect of the £16 charge is to be cleared on your latest bill.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you are out of contract re the old Fibre65, the boost would have expired then anyway,  so now that you are on Full Fibre properly, you'll need to see if there's a deal out there to add it at less than full price for the new package, @Bloodrayne.

Once VOIP is set up, that is, the boosts would apply in the usual way, instead of the normal call charges, for calls less than one hour to 01, 02, 03 landlines and calls to ordinary mobile numbers. 

I'll move this to billing for the latest £16.00 to be sorted.

There's not been "free Anytime calls" offered for quite a while, so more likely half price or £5.00 at best.

It can take a while for My Account to catch up with the full fibre package rather than the previous Fibre65 too.

Staff should pick this up before the end of the week, once it's in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes