cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Been charged for calls I haven’t made

Jessie16
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I’ve been charged for calls I haven’t made for the second month in a row. I don’t use my home phone and unplugged it last month after the charge. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Lizzy10, you need to start your own thread. This is another customer's old topic, and it's important not to muddle accounts up, so staff much prefer you to start a separate topic.

Go back to the message board and click on Start a Topic to begin your thread.

Staff will reply during the day Monday to Friday, so not over the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Lizzy10
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

It is all sorted now,I hope.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

@Jessie16   if you follow the 17070  instructions given by Gliwmaeden2, and the number read back isnt yours then can you note it down and add it to the private notes section, and add your number to your community profile.

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Plug the phone in and dial 17070 to check what number is read back to you, @Jessie16.

Then complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Add what should be your landline number in Personal Information. 

If another number was read back to you (as it may be a crossed line) add that in Private Notes, at the end of that section. 

You access the information details area by going via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu. SAVE CHANGES. 

Only you and staff have access to this information. They will respond after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes