cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Being charged for Netflix!...Again!

SarF74
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 10 of 10

Well, surprise, surprise! I'm being charged for Netflix again. In the nearly 18 months of this contract, I haven't one time been charged, until the last 2 months. Trying to get a little extra cash before I drop them at the end of February for being incompetent I assume.

I originally wanted Netlfix via TalkTalk but then they messed it all up and couldn't link the account.

(This is heavily documented I presume with multiple attempts to rectify) The old account is somehow now parked under an account with the email "removed" not sure whose email that is but it isn't mine. In the end, I sacked it off going via TalkTalk and had to create a new Netflix account and pay for it like you normally would.

So to reiterate, I've NEVER had Netflix through TalkTalk, and I've NEVER been charged for Netflix through TalkTalk. So why am I being charged now? This is now the 2nd month after being told last month it was fixed.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

@Jaycee57 

If you start your own topic then the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

Jaycee57
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 10

I am having the same problems. Customer services just keep on saying the same thing. Just be on a loop. I'm worn out trying to resolve it. I don't have Netflix but they keep on charging me.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10
0 Likes

SarF74
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

This didn't start a new 18-month contract, did it? Just making sure.

I've already committed to a new FTTP line with another provider which is due to be installed on the 6th of March.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi SarF74

We have finally been able to remove the Netflix bundles. 

Sorry it took so long.

0 Likes

SarF74
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

I still see that Netflix + Premium upgrade are a part of my account add--ons.

These need to be removed. I'm, again, going to be charged for a service I do not receive via TalkTalk

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Look in transaction history in My Account. Arne says he credited back the money, which is why it now shows a minus charge.

If your payment by DD had already gone through, this money can go towards your next bill or you can claim it back to your bank account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

SarF74
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

Are there any updates on this? I see that my account balance is now -10.99 whatever that means.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi SarF74

Really sorry that this is still ongoing I have raised a credit for the Netflix charge. 

I've been told the issue is still being investigated.

Sorry again.

0 Likes