cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

CAN YOU HELP, PLEASE? QUIDCO CASHBACK OF £115.00 FOR FUTURE FIBRE 500 NOT TRACKED?

CHOMPO
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I placed an order for Future Fibre 500 on the TalkTalk website via Quidco on 16 Feb as a new customer to Talk Talk. But the cashback did not track.  Quidco has clearly captured this transaction, as when I go to submit a Missing Cashback Claim (as I have done already) it allows me to choose TalkTalk as the retailer and the correct date and time of purchase. 

I have separately had discussions with both Quidco and TalkTalk about the order reference number and I have hit a brickwall as no one at talk talk can confirm my order ref, an 'S'-prefixed number? Without it Quidco cannot raise the claim.  I have never received an order confirmation email with an order reference, I only received a welcome email with my account number? However, Quidco are saying that they need  this 'S'-prefixed number (even though it was not provided to me?)

@arne- TalkTalk is there anything you (or anyone on your Team) can do to progress this, please? I have already spent several hours on chat and on the phone trying to get this number, to no avail. If you need any more information then please do let me know!

Clearly the cashback incentives are compelling (and must be commercially viable), so if we can make this process more fluid and reliable for other customers then hopefully everyone comes out a winner. Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance,

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

@Gliwmaeden2 thank you for your help

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

I'll move this to the billing section for you, @CHOMPO.

It will be in a queue for attention, and it's best to wait for a response from staff before posting further. 

But he can't help without your profile details. Don't post any personal information on the open forum pages. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

This will enable staff to identify your account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

CHOMPO
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

@Arne-TalkTalk can you help me, you're my only hope!

0 Likes