cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cancelled Full Fibre 150 Order

Kab3to
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I recently moved house and ordered the Full Fibre 150 package. Unfortunately, I didn't realise that I would have to have the telephone wires removed and new Fibre wires installed. As the property is rented and it specifically stated to not change the telephone wiring in the tenancy contract, I decided to cancel my order by responding with 'cancel' over text.

Unfortunately, I am now unable to order a new broadband package and I am unable to get in contact with customer services via the online chat. I would call but I am not risking being charged.

If I set up a new account and register it to my new address, would I still be billed for my old package despite it being cancelled?

Thank you!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Hi Kab3to.

In answer to this: 

"If I set up a new account and register it to my new address, would I still be billed for my old package despite it being cancelled?" 

No you wont get get billed for the cancelled package, if you sign up again for fibre with landline you may have to use a different email address. 

Hope that helps. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Okay, I've added my account number to the private notes. Also, they do a fibre packages in my area which aren't full fibre I think.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

If you have an order number, put it in the Private notes section of your community profile (click here) and the support team can check.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

I should have added, the TalkTalk customer services number 0330 172 0082 is inclusive and not chargeable from mobiles unless you have a PAYG service. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You need to check if TalkTalk are still able to provide a copper-based service at your new address. It may not be possible because of stop-sell by Openreach. Otherwise you will have to cancel your existing service and start afresh, again depending on availability. 

0 Likes