cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Ensuring I don't auto renew

nickurboff
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I've paid my last bill and contract is due renewal in a few days, do I need to do anything to ensure I'm not enrolled into a new contract?

(all other support channels seem especially busy and chat doesn't seem to load so here I am..)

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi nickurboff,

I can see see that fr8ys has answered your question, if you need any further assistance please let us know 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

You need to phone for best deals and speak to the loyalty team, but as you say you will still need to phone the loyalty team to give notice.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

nickurboff
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

It's less than 30 days to end of contract.. Guess I still have to wait on the phone then haha!

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

If you don't accept the offer on the email or phone etc you will not be in a new contract.

However you will be subject to 30 notice to cancel and you may well find your prices increase.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes