cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Fibre 65 missing account and billing

FibreLight
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I recently moved house.  I was reconnected with full fibre 65. Order FTTP_100482945

When I login into my account I can only see my old service.  The New Fibre 65 is not shown, nor is the billing for Fibre 65?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi FibreLight

Sorry that you are having problems.

You will need to contact the future fibre team for this issue, they will need to log your details against a fault for the account. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Re-escalating this for you, @FibreLight.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

FibreLight
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Still no change, reported three times, no fibre on account, no billing and no response!

I've established that a welcome pack email was never sent out and that Talktalk's own spam filter puts everything from talktalk customer services into spam. (And no I'm not adding talktalk to talktalk's own spam filter that would imply that everysingle talktalk customer would have to do this instead of talktalk fixing the problem!)

I am escalated the matter in writing tomorrow.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Morning,

Thanks for your post. If you've upgraded from FTTC to FTTP then this can take a few days to a week to update in your My Account. If there is no change by next week then please let us know and we can investigate this further. Is everything ok with your FTTP connection?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to look into this, @FibreLight.

Go via your avatar/name; settings. I'm Personal Information, add details for the new address.

In Private Notes, add the Talktalk landline number, and address. 

SAVE CHANGES. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

I'll move it to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes