cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Free Echo Dot Link does not work

carrotmuseum2
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have received the email with the link, added it to basket, gone to checkout and it does not show free delivery and wants to charge the full cost of the Echo Dot to my credit card. It does not state zero balance or free delivery.  HELP!.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

The email states - "Add a delivery address and at this stage (after procedd to checkout) you’ll see the price reduce to 0 GBP. For free delivery, select Free Standard Delivery or Free Standard Pick-up and select Confirm. Delivery is free for UK based customers."

But it's all academic as when I end up at checkout it shows i WILL be paying £54!! - not free.

I give in.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

i don't think the offer gives you free delivery, unless you have a prime account, but the voucher should negate the cost of the dot itself. 

0 Likes

carrotmuseum2
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Spoke to Amazon  and they blame Talktalk. Talktalk blame Amazon.  Spent 2 and hours hours *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* about on this. I give in. And come the next renewal I will remember this poor  experience. Why can't Talktalk have an email contact? And why don't they have a complaints system? Frankly it's a pathetic promises.  If they just sent the darn "free" gift directly eveyone would be happy.  But no - dreadful instructions that don't work, chat system that gives you the run around asking the same queation 3 times over.  Enough?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6
0 Likes