cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

I am not your customer

MarkOllard
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have been invited by Andy of the Social Team to post a message after I made a Trustpilot review as below....

TalkTalk were contacted by me back in August 2023, nearly seven months ago, to move my broadband service to a new address. Nobody turned up on the agreed date and I was left without an internet connection.
I contacted them again and foolishly agreed to a different contract, and nobody turned up on the agreed date - Still without internet. So I went with another provider who connected me as arranged.
TalkTalk refuse to answer my communications, refuse to cancel my contract, and refuse to stop billing me monthly. No resolution yet, and another monthly bill has arrived which I will not pay because they never supplied the service to begin with.
You really need to avoid using this company. Just don't. They're little short of criminal.

2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi MarkOllard

You have an open complaint with our CEO office, We have also received a case file from the ombudsmen (CISAS) therefore I cannot help any further until the case file has been responded too and the final decision has been made. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I'll move this to the billing section of the forum, @MarkOllard.

Staff will reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes