cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Incorrect bill

FredBloggs7
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have just been moved to Talk Talk from Shell/Octopus and received my first bill.  It is totally incorrect, charging me £41.01 instead of £27.59.  The actual bill is incomprehensible, so I don’t know what I’m being charged for.  I spent more than 2 hours online yesterday trying to sort this out and was assured I will only be charged the lower amount.  Today the bill remains at £41.01.

Can anyone sort this out for me?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi FredBloggs7

The billed amount has been modified as it looks like the calls discount failed, this has since been fixed, so you are no longer being charged for evening and weekend calls. If you can log into My Account you will see the new amount in the transaction history section. 

There is also a complaint raised so the complaints team will take over for any other questions you have. 

Regards

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

As I mentioned on your other thread on a separate topic, once a bill has been produced it can't be changed, but if found to be incorrect any refund will be offset on your next bill.

Could it be pro rata from the time of transfer and include the next month as TalkTalk bills a month in advance, and your last bill with Shell being less maybe?

Staff here will look into this for you shortly.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).