cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Installation delay compensation claim.

Bikerpete
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Installation delay compensation claim.

The reason for my complaint is I am waiting for the compensation delay in the installation of the Fibre 150 service. As you can see my installation delay was 91 days so I am still waiting for the compensation to be paid.

Timeline of events

29 June 22

Fibre 150 order via mychat (see attachment) where the appointment date 14 July 22 for installation was confirmed.

14 July 22

Engineer called but could not complete the install because further external work required.

About 6 further engineer visits and the Fibre 150 was finally live on 14 October 22 (see email confirmation attached. 

See attachment of Talk Talk compensation screenshot. Compensation paid within 30 days of service starting.

21 November (see mychat attached) Lovelle said compensation would be processed and reflected in my next Bill.

3 January 23 (see mychat attached) Jenevib said compensation would be paid in 72 hours.

10 January 23 (see mychat attached) Mark said the tools were not previously in place but were now so no need to contact again as compensation would be paid.

26 January 23 Phone call so no attachment, but I am sure on my account notes and voice recording this can be confirmed. Told a compensation form would be completed and escalated to management for approval which would be about 5 working days.

22 February 23 No communication or compensation received.

I then send an email, contents as above with added pdf’s of mychat conversations , to concerns@talktalkplc.com as listed on their web site.

This creates a Reference Number. Good I thought now we are getting somewhere.

But no a letter from Nqobile Mngadi Talk Talk Team advises me to contact the talktalk.co.uk/futurefibrechat!! Which I have tried 3 times plus telephone call.

Does anyone in the community know who I should try to contact to get this claim resolved.

D J White
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Bikerpete

Did you have no service between 29 June 22 and 14 October 22?  

Also can you update your community profile to include your account number so I can look at the account. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I'll move this to the billing section for you, @Bikerpete.

Please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. Add account number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Can't see any of your attachments. Screenshots should be inserted using the camera/image icon.

Be careful to remove any personal information from them before loading. 

Staff will reply during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.