cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Is this How cancellations work ? Worst Customer service i ever experienced.

thandavatk
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

This post also answers "Why to choose a company that always provides best service and value its customers ?"

BB = Broadband 

I had fast BB fibre 65 which ends on June 2. 

I called up to cancel my services on May 25 and then i was offered with Fibre 150 with a pricing of 14 pounds a month for 12 months . I clearly double check the pricing with agent and i was informed the same(Image 1 is a screenshot of pricing which i received when i was on the call). I agreed for the package and my installation date is on June 12. After a few hours or by the night i received a new email saying that price is 14 pounds for first 6 months and then it will be 28 pounds for the rest of the contract. 

I rang the next day again , and was hours on the call to sort it and i was said the notes on the account doesn't say what you are saying and so we go by notes. I asked to check the emails which was sent to me or can provide me a resolution after listening to my calls. The manager of the agent denied to take my complaint saying it baseless and the notes on the account was right . With no other option left , i signup with GRAIN CONNECT 300 MBPS and called on may 27th to get the cancellation done on my account .

THE CANCELLATION STORY :

May 27 : I had asked for the cancellation and was passed to the team . I was informed we cant cancel the fast BB Fibre 65 without cancelling the order of fibre 150 on your account and so again Transferred to Fibre Department . (The transfer of calls is not as easy as i write above. it takes hours as i was passed to wrong departments).I was about to go to my work when passed to the right team and he read usual terms and conditions which i agreed and informed you can take the consent and proceed with the cancellation. The agent informed everything including your Fast BB is cancelled along with the fibre 150 Order  .Got an email saying full fibre will be disconnected on june 26. Check image 2 .

May 29 : Got a message from open reach about the tech installation on June 12 which i replied cancel. Called to Talk talk to check the things . Agent says the fibre 150 order was asked for cancellation and i asked the status which the agent denied and informed i raised a new cancellation request for you and informed it will take 5-7 working days which is upto June 4. Raised complaint about the same as my cancellation might be pushed where i end up paying more . By this time my services with Grain Connect were installed and will be live by May 31. 

June 5 : Rang again about the update and the cancellation of my order fibre 150 is not yet completed but it is about to complete. No information on when it get cancelled. Agent informed that my Fast BB will be ceased now and complete disconnection by June 26th . I asked for the confirmation . Agent says i will be receiving the email about ceasing my services but didn't received yet . Not sure what is going on with my cancellation. i just cancelled my direct debit and waiting for Talk Talk on what they can do as i can't be paying after June 26 . 

With all of this on calls on chat, i spent at least 4-6 hours of time with no resolution and information which is not yet clear for me on what is going on my account. 

Wish it could be resolved Soon

One Word Review : If Talk Talk is good until it is working. If you got any issue where you need to deal with them, then it will be a night mare (In my case its 2 occasions and i was greatly troubled)

image 2.pngimage 1.png
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi thandavatk

Sorry for the experience that you had and thank you for your feedback, I will pass this on.

Just to confirm the orders are all cancelled. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Moving this to the billing section, @thandavatk.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes