cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Logging into My Account

whistleblower
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Received my monthly bill on Saturday and tried to log into my account to see how it was made up between increased broadband charge and telephone calls as I do on most months but not all. My log in details are stored by my browser and I normally go direct to my account BUT not this time. I got an error message that email and password do match. Changed my password and still not able log in. Engaged with a chat agent who said there no email address registered to my account ????? No explanation offered ? He asked if I have a third party email which I offered him and he said there would be a form to fill in and after waiting for 30 mins after completing it I could log in. Followed instructions but again could not log in. So talked to a second agent who again said there no email address logged to my account and he would need to submit a complaint on my behalf that could take up to 28 days to resolve ?

Spoke to my daughter who is having similar issues with her Tiscali account.

Is this related to the October 1922 hacking raid ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi whistleblower

This has been raised to the back office team to fix the mis-match in My Account. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Message 2 of 4

Thank you. I appreciated it was a tenuous connection. I did wonder why my talktalk email account was not being permitted.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

This is a billing issue, @whistleblower, so I'll move this thread to that board.

Any email addresses under the Talktalk canopy seem to be discouraged now for association with My Account, so it is likely to cause an issue if that's what's being used.

Yes, gradually since the October 2015 problems. 

Staff will clarify the situation on their return after the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes