cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Logging into My Account

StephenMcQuillan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging into My Account?

I was already having trouble. constantly receiving the same message, saying TalkTalk was not accessible. I joined the Community as it appeared to be something new but required. 

However, I'm still having the same problem 

Can anyone suggest anything?

Stephen

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi StephenMcQuillan

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you're a TalkTalk Broadband customer you'll be able to log in to your customer MyAccount so long as you don't use an overseas host VPN connection or have any software that deletes cookies. If you're a MailPlus subscription customer then you may not be able to log in but there are workarounds for MailPlus subscription customers.

Heads up that there was maintenance for MyAccount between midnight and 7am this morning and again from 11:30 pm to 3:30am on Sunday. So don't try during Planned maintenance sessions but otherwise you shouldn't have an issue.  Edge, Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes