cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

New contract bill shock

trying2
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi my contract ends 4th April   Fibre 35..  I Had an email telling me my options when contract ends 
One option was to recontract  Fibre 35  at price of  £25.   I clicked on the click here link and heard no more until I just looked at my account... telling me my next bill is for £30?  Can you advise me if £30 is going to be the new 18 month charge ?? as I want to cancel that if it is .. part of email  from Talk talk .. No phone callpart of email from Talk talk .. No phone call

JH
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi ... Looks like My package is going to be £25...     The £30 bill is their way of rounding up   .. and My Package now shows  £25 a month ... 

Carries on red faced. ...   have a good day all ... 😛

JH
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks yeah I'll try a phone call tomorrow ... been too busy today..  Thought  that £25 would be ok for the slow speed I get... but second thoughts if it's £30 plus new charges on top in the April price hikes on April 28th ..... ty. for the  phone numbers..

JH

Message 3 of 6

There's no detail really .. just says discount at an end  ... maybe one half of talktalk not in sync with the email side of things hopefully .. I'll try ringing in morning.. .had appointments today ... 

JH
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@trying2 ,

Have you actually looked at your bill to see the breakdown of what you are being charged?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

When did you receive that email and when did you click on the link? Did you get a confirmation of your new contract? It may be quicker to contact customer services directly in the first instance, details and opening hours here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Otherwise, wait for the support team here to pick this up.