cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

OPENREACH ENGINEER MISSING IN ACTION

Marzenka
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

hello everyone
I would like to share with you my situation with a booked engineer.
I did a line test and it turned out that there is a problem with my talktalk connection. I booked an engineer's visit on July 25 because I had 2 days off work on July 25-26.
On July 25, however, the engineer was not there.
Talktalk sent me a message saying you're sorry and offering to rebook the engineer for another day.
I rebooked the engineer for July 26, but again he did not arrive.
I spent 2 days off work waiting for a booked engineer who never arrived and Talktalk didn't even bother to notify me.
On July 27, at 7:43 am, while at work, I received a message from an engineer that he would come to me between 8-8:30 am to fix the problem.
Engineer arrived while I was at work Talk talk sent an engineer to me without booking him first.
The engineer sent me a message saying no one was home and I have to pay 75 pounds in on my next bill.
Talktalk I ask is this a joke? Really??
Do you send engineers without booking when it suits you and you think someone is sitting at home waiting for them?
Fortunately, I have proof of everything in the form of messages from Talktalk and an engineer.

I called tech support and spoke to a manager but he didn't help me.
I just received an assurance that they will look into the case and I will get a reply on July 31, 2023
I also got my case number CMP-480978

Please help in this matter, also add screenshots

Screenshot_2023-07-27-18-38-48-348_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-27-18-41-40-748_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-27-18-47-17-482_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Maraczewska
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

This doesn't look like an email service issue. And as you have a complaint reference number this suggests you have made a formal complaint that will be handled by a Complaints Manager who will contact you. Moving this out of the email service forum to the Accounts forum to check on your account / complaint status. But note that as you do appear to have a Complaints reference all active contact with you must come from the appointed Complaints Manager until the complaint is resolved.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution