cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Order number beginning with N7 N8 or S0

MikDundee
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

Hi, I've been trying to get hold of my order number that begins with N7, N8 or S0. When i joined I had an issue with the order being attched to another email address similar to mine, but cuistomer suppose havn't been able to find any kind of order number. None of the correspondance i had had this code on it. 

I'm trying to put in my claim for topcashback, I got this package off the back of the cashback offer. Does anyone know how I can get hold of this number? It must be somewhere from the early correspondance 

Regards, Mike
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 13

I cant find your sales reference in your account, so I have escalated this to get the sale validated. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Re-escalated for you again, @MikDundee.

If you've only just gone live it will be a while before Cashback comes through, as it's usually well after the cooling off period. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Likewise! 

The Cashback was for £106. I had the Engineer come out on the 15th June. It went Live on the 14th July. 

Regards, Mike
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hi @MikDundee

Apologies for the delay.  

There is an error on your account stopping me from accessing your sales order, this has been logged as  fault, How much was the cashback for?  

I can contact the marketing team directly to have the sale validated. 

Thank you.

Message 5 of 13

I have re-escalated this for you. The support team should pick it up again as soon as they can when they are back online from Monday. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

I have completed the security thing. Has it worked? I haven’t heard anything since

Regards, Mike
0 Likes

MikDundee
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 13

I have completed the security thing. Has it worked? I haven’t heard anythig back? 

Regards, Mike
0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

@MikDundee, the links have a very short shelf life so would long since have expired.

I'll re-escalate this for you: keep an eye on the thread so that you can respond asap after the new PM comes in.

Message 10 of 13

Hello! The security link didn't work. Could you send another? 

Regards, Mike
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 13

Hi @MikDundee 

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 13

Staff will reply on this thread, @MikDundee. They are on here Monday to Friday daytime.

I will move this to the billing section. 

0 Likes