cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Poor Customer Service - Bill sent for service NOT rendered!

ABD24
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

- A new customer to Talk Talk 

- Booked an order, agent promised to ensure it will  all be set up within days

- After several attempts at calling and with unending verification steps, eventually got a text that my order will come on 14th August

- Additional follow ups ...several live chats - date moved to 6th August, Engineer came, Openreach engineer came, went to a wrong address and I went to pick him from there

- He was suprised that router had not been delivered before he came. I called customer service again and they promised it will arrive within 48hrs, it never did

- I went on live chat again to complain that the address on my profile was not correct, about about 1 hour of trying to explain and convince the agent about the need to have the right address, she eventually agreed and assured it has been done

- 24 hrs after and up till now , the wrong address is still there. 

- I raised a formal complaint through e mail and did not get an acknowledgement until 48hrs after.

- The message was that the complaints desk will call me between 10am and 12 noon today, I waited and waited the call never came

- I tried to call again and the automated voice hung up on me

- Last night, I was on live chat for over 2 hours on live chat getting passed from one agent to the next, eventually the last one hung up on me and said I could cancel the order if I want

- Today they have sent me a bill despite the fact I do not have TalkTalk installed at all in my flat.

I have never seen such inefficient organisation and this poor customer service anywhere else! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@jennifermcdowell, please return to the message board and click on start a topic.

Your issue is not the same as the original poster's and, even if it were, you would need to post separately to avoid confusion in the thread.

Staff will respond next week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@ABD24, this may well qualify for automatic compensation....

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Staff are not now on here before Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

jennifermcdowell
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

I have received a bill today (paper) and you have charged me £6-13 for a call I don't  think I have made, I would be grateful if you could verify where sco65 is as I do not know this number, thank you

0 Likes