cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Recurring monthly payment

Ama56
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I had an email today for TalkTalk saying my recurring card for payment had been cancelled.  It was for a card I’ve used since 2022 and does not expiry until 2025.

When I logged onto my account it showed exp: 04/22, July 2024 payment was done ok. Got into a live chat and person said that it all seemed ok but could give no explanation for the date and  the email except to say it wasn’t from them. Typically then lost my live chat.

i deleted the email  but it all seems weird and I get no option to change the expiry date to the correct one, offers me to set up a direct debit .

any thoughts, might try again with them tomorrow to resolve it.

thanks

Avril

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

RoyKR
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

I too received E-mail from TalkTalk saying I'd CANCELLED my RECURRING PAYMENT arrangement.; NOT ME! - have not been into my account for many months. Now worried my account had been hacked I spent over an hour trying to find information about this Recurring Payment and which Credit card was used.  Eventually read that TALK TALK have "changed supplier?" and for 2 months of July & August I now have to pay manually or set up a Direct Debit. Well July bill was paid according to my account records althouh in my account details I cannot see which Credit Card was used? I do know which it is, but unable to find it in my account. Dissappointing service from TalkTalk making me worry like this!

Roy Riches
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks everyone, must have missed that email somewhere telling me about the payment problem. They did take my July payment, I’ll make a note to do a manual payment for August if they haven’t resolved everything.

Just wish the person I was doing the online chat with had told me about it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Glad you were all here to help.

THANKS

Message 3 of 6

@Hothjawa 

It's not a scam.

0 Likes

Hothjawa
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

I got the same email, seems like a scam to me

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Recurring card payments are totally out of action for a couple of months, @Ama56.

Check your inbox / Spam for a notification email about this:

1000003125.jpg

See here for full details of ways to pay:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Recurring-monthly-payment/td-p/3054685#M333030

Staff reply during the day on here, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes