cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

The mysterious Free Echo Dot - Impossible to claim?

ticknermp
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

It's been over 60 days and 2 billing cycles and no code or link supplied by TalkTalk.

Contact CS and had to supply screen shots of emails and paste the link from the email (which was just Amazon T's&C's).

Told to speak to Amazon as they fulfill, but trying to mage TT CS realise that asking Amazon where my dot is when I've not placed an order or have a claim code will result in a dead end.

Anyway, did the Amazon CS conversation and screen shot everything. Sent to TT CS who still don't know what day it even is, have now said they'll speak to another dept tomorrow (which I doubt will happen).

1000006554.png

1000006555.png

1000006556.png

 So after seeing many people in the community posting the same, I would guess there many who haven't bothered to try, and many trying that don't use this forum.

So I wonder if I'll see this dot before they stop producing them 🤔

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Good. No point posting here, then.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Indeed I have

Just intrigued to know if anyone has actually got any further forward with this....

Message 3 of 10

They have! 😊

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

@SaddlerDan 

As advised previously, start your own topic if you want the support team to help. 

0 Likes

SaddlerDan
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 10

Hi

I've had exactly the same. Submitted a formal complaint with CS (who basically said nothing they can do, as well as promising to call me back today....guess what they didn't!)

Any further forward ticknermp?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

@Madhat2000 

I appreciate that this appears to be the same problem, but this community works best on the basis that each customer is dealt with individually. So please start your own topic and the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

Madhat2000
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 10

I've had same problem. Ordered new contract in April with free echo. Spoke to talk talk told its Amazon problem. Guess what Amazon say it's Talk Talk.

60 days gone and 2 bills paid.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi ticknermp

Sorry that you are unhappy. 

I have escalated this  to get the link sent you ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

ticknermp
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Now I get this gem!

*@#][!![]'#[@#]!*! I haven't had the link/code to redeem, that's the problem 🤬

1000006560.png

0 Likes