cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Returning Router End of Contract No return bag sent

Ging1928
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Having terminated my Mother in-laws contract as She has been admitted into a care home you advised that a return packaging would be sent to return your Router. We have not received the return packaging and you are now sending emails requesting the router to be returned. Please advise.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thank you for your quick response.

0 Likes

Tonyh007
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

I am going through the same problem. No returns bag was sent to me even though they had 4 weeks to send it and after telling them I will no longer be at the address they have for me they sent an email 2 days after I left the address saying they want their equipment back. I had my post redirected and still no returns bag. Now they are saying I will be charged 50 pounds. A cheap trick by a rip off company. Im in contact now with CISAS OFCOM and RIP Off Britain. And I won't be re-joining Talktalk ever again.

Tony

Message 3 of 8

Thank you, I have requested the returns bag to that address.  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

I have added details 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thanks I have added details 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Ging1928

Can you add the account number to your community profile and I can order a returns bag. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

For staff to be able to help, please complete your community forum profile details. If you don't have a Talktalk service yourself, please add the account holder's name and address and landline phone number in the Private Notes section at the end of Personal Information. Also indicate if this is the address etc for your mother in law / where to send the bag.

Add your own details, Talktalk landline number etc in Personal Information if you have a service. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday, @Ging1928.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes