cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Auto compensation still not yet received after 30 days

livibwt
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I spoke to your Live Chat agent on 05/09/2023 regarding auto compensation. I was promised the auto compensation will be added to my account within 30 days of my service going live.  It has been 30 days and I have checked my account and the auto compensation is still not yet received. Transcript below:

charlie|15:11 PM

Thank you so much for your patience. I have successfully checked all the details in your account. Since the engineer missed the appointment and the service go live date was delayed. The system is now computing the days to ensure that we can provide the right amount of compensation in your account, be assured that this would be reflected in your account after 30 days once your service is fully installed on the main network.

You|15:12 PM

Missed engineer appointment and original go live date was 15/08/2023. The service went live on 23/08/2023. So £5.83 multiplied by 8 days = £46.64 So total amount of auto compensation is £29.15 for the missed appointment plus £46.64 for the delay = £75.79

You|15:14 PM

I should see £75.79 auto compensation credit in my next bill. Correct?

charlie|15:15 PM

Thank you so much for sharing that information. As I further check your account, it shows that the line has been installed on 23/08/2023 but the right completion date is 15/08/2023. Yes, that's correct. Be assured that the system is now processing the compensation that will be added in your bill.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

It will be added in the next 24 hours when the Auto compensation team authorize it

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I have received an email saying that £29.15 credit has been added to my account for the missed engineer appointment.

The £46.64 credit for the delay still has not been added to my account.

Missed engineer appointment and original go live date was 15/08/2023. The service went live on 23/08/2023. So £5.83 multiplied by 8 days = £46.64

Please add the £46.64 credit to my account ASAP.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi livibwt

I have asked the Auto compensation team to pick this up ASAP,

Once the investigation is complete you will receive an SMS/Email.

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The Chat agent's exact words were "be assured that this would be reflected in your account after 30 days once your service is fully installed on the main network."

So it might be a little longer, @livibwt.

Staff will follow up after the weekend. Your post is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes