cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TopCashBack Not tracking need N number

SandyB1980
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 18 of 18

I placed an order for Full Fibre 900 via TopCashBack as they had a £125 cashback offer, there is still nothing tracking on my TCB account even after the fibre install went live. I have tried to log a missing cashback claim but it needs an "order number beginning with "N7", "N8" or "S0", followed by 7 digits"

All I got through from Talk Talk on the texts and emails was my account number which TCB wont accept.

Any ideas how i can get an order number with the format above, ive tried the live chat but it didnt help.

Thanks

S

Sandy
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

SandyB1980
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 18

@Arne-TalkTalk Is there any way to chase this TopCashback claim, i logged it as a missing claim with TCB in April with the order number you provided. From the TCB side the claim has been validated and submitted to TalkTalk and has been sitting at "waiting for retailer" for 5 months with no movement.

Sandy
0 Likes

SandyB1980
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 18

Received my order number from Arne yesterday, missing cashback claim submitted via TopCashBack, will update the thread with the outcome.

PS have received the TalkTalk cashback voucher this week just over 6 weeks from order so thats fantastic.

Sandy
0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

Thats what Im hoping for 😁

Arne has my full confidence 😊

Sandy

Message 6 of 18

I wouldn't pay too much heed to the negative comments. Most of the time the problem is because browsers have various "safety" features which can block the cashback from tracking properly. If you look at forum posts more widely you will see that Arne here can and does resolve most cases successfully, as hopefully he has done for yourself. 

Message 7 of 18

ok thanks, i will look forward to your reply, will chase next week I havent heard from you by then.

Other forum posts and TalkTalk reviews on TCB have me worried as the only reason i signed up for TalkTalk was the TCB offer im hopefully with your attention, i can get this tracking in TCB asap.

many thanks

S

Sandy

Message 8 of 18

We have validated the sale, so hopefully wont be too long, probably next week.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Any luck getting a reply?

Sandy
0 Likes

Message 10 of 18
0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

thanks for letting me know.

Sandy
0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

Hi SandyB1980

There is an error on your account stopping me getting the order ref, I have logged it as a fault and also contacted our marketing team to escalate your claim.  

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

My Profile has been updated to include my account number.

Thanks

Sandy
0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

Hi SandyB1980

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 18

Hopefully staff will pick this up before the Bank Holiday kicks in, @SandyB1980. They are usually on here during the day but not weekends or BHs.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 16 of 18

Not looking for TalkTalk to chase it looking for an order number with the format above so I can log it with TCB as a missing claim.

Sandy

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 18

How long ago was it, @SandyB1980?

It's usually a wait of 90 days before Talktalk can chase these.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes