cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Stuck in the System

hmcphillips
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

So I've had an ongoing issue for about 12 months now. I renewed a contract for Fibre 65 in Oct '22 and it's been stuck in the system. Went to the live chat and they told me that, so they cancelled and put me on another. And it just keeps happening. I rang in Jan '23 and raised a complaint, still stuck in the system. Was told I would get a call back in 24 hours... Nonexistent. I went back to the live chat and I had credit added to my account which they claimed would come off a little bit every month, so I would only be paying what I agreed on the contract. Obviously this hasn't worked as when I get billed, the whole credit gets used. I had called again around June '23 and mentioned I was STILL awaiting this callback and all the issues in the past. The person I spoke to said that the complaint was still open, the contract stuck in the system (again), and they credited the account again. I've been so busy these past couple of months that I've been unable to contact TalkTalk again but my bill still continues to be incorrect one year on now. Anyone else suffering from these issues? I'm getting so frustrated with this that I feel like I need to take it even further now.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @hmcphillips

The order that was stuck is now showing as cancelled,  You will need to speak to our loyalty team again they will need to place the order again. call on  03451720088.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Done

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You must complete your community forum profile details, @hmcphillips, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings. Personal Information requires your Talktalk landline number  / account number where it asks for a phone number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention from staff. They respond during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Any notification emails are from a No Reply address, so always post back on here. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes