cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Thinking of upgrading to full fibre 150 potentially with digital voice

Message 25 of 25

Hi there evryone.

Its been a while since ive been on the forum asking you guys questions about potentially upgrading to full fibre but have lots of questions about pricing and technical questions about the eero and whether it will be compatible with my security system at home.

my contract is due for renewal and want to look at other options relating to internet delivery into my property ive been with talk talk over 10 years and all the deals im seeing dont seem to corespond with new customer prices?

could one of you lovely lot signpost me in the right direction to find out more info.

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Thank you so much for your super fast reply

The advert page says that the package consists of the eero 6

also need to know whether there will be any break in service between the old system going offline to the new system being live or is that all done on the same day. during instalation.

just dont want to leave my home without secuity? and oon the fibre 150 advert i didnt see anything relating to digital voice oris that a service if required you set up later?

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Check the small print information at the bottom of this page, @mockingbirdmedia:

https://new.talktalk.co.uk/broadband/fttp

20231116_174135.jpg

Use Chat or call in to check availability in your area. 03451 720088 (during the day, Monday to Saturday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 23 of 25

Hi ya keith firstly thank you for the response.

Thank you for the clarification on the router, the eero would not be suitable as i need a dedicated ethernet socket or the ability to run an unmanned switch for my 4k camera system, also an internal powerline kit, which again would have to be run through a switch so a router with a wan in 4 ethernet ports and a telephone socket would be great.and believe it is open reach who runs the pole outside with the full fibre equiptment on top. digital voice is only an option im looking at and not 100 percent that i want it yet, Who do i talk to, to find out deals and costs per month? as there is only one option in my aount pages and thats for fibre 900 i think it is.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 25

Specifically, what do you want to know? There is no guarantee that you will be supplied with the Eero, a lot depends on whose fibre would be used. The Sagemcom FAST 5464 Hub 2 can also be provided & is the neatest solution with Digital Voice.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?