cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Giftcloud Reward

jrussell10
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi I recently went live with my new TalkTalk full fibre service. The Giftcloud tracker says that they are still waiting for TalkTalk to confirm a purchase. I have paid my first bill now so would have thought that confirmation could have been made?

Can anyone take a look at this please?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi any news on this please?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Sure - it was a £55 giftcard 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi jrussell10

Can you confirm the amount the reward was for?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi

Has there been any response yet from the voucher team please?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi jrussell10

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

Message 8 of 10

Hi I got an email from Giftcloud when I signed up with TalkTalk initially but the status has not changed since. It says that TalkTalk need to confirm the purchase still (I understand that the actual voucher might take 90 days to arrive). Just not sure that anything will happen until TalkTalk confirm that I completed the purchase and have a live service now?

Have completed personal details so will wait for the support team to reach out to me.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

It can take up to 90 days for a Giftcloud voucher to be paid. How did you get it? 

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.