cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Unable to log in to "My Account"

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Today I tried to log in to "My Account" and received the message:

Sorry - for technical or security reasons we cannot log you in. Please refresh and try again.

I tried the passwordless method, same outcome.

Succeeded in logging onto the Community which authenticated my account in the usual way.

Will try again later.

Now surfing from a Dell Inspiron 3881 running Windows 11 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
6 REPLIES 6

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Problem seems to be solved now. Accessed "My Account" and downloaded latest bill.

Now surfing from a Dell Inspiron 3881 running Windows 11 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.

Demonlapis
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

i have been getting the exact same message i think the sever may be running into issue seeing as i am not the only one having this problem i saw the security issue part and got concerned lol 

Also Addon to this i also tried logging in Passwordless and that gave the same error after entering the one time code emailed to me by TalkTalk

Screenshot (50).png
0 Likes

Brodie1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi I appear to have the same issue I cannot login to my account is there an issue?

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi @jbuchanangb

I have just replicated it, I think there is an outage at the moment. Thanks for reporting it.

Sorry for any inconvenience