cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Unlimited UK Calls Boost

Veronika44
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hello, Unlimited UK Calls Boost has been added into my recent bill. I can not find any option to remove it from my add-ons. I would like it to be removed from my account since I do not use the telephone please.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

That's great, thanks for letting us know.  🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you very much for your help, I managed to contact support and got my issue solved.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

You should be seeing a blue chat button like this:

If you can't, then make sure pop up and ad blockers are disabled, or try a different browser. 

Message 4 of 8

Sorry I do not see a start button option. I see the "Need to speak to someone?" part at the bottom of the page and when I press Yes, it just keeps loading without anything happening.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Just click the Start button and choose your options from there, I suggest My Bill or My account in your case.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

It was added onto my bill on the 11th July. How do I contact support on live chat? Is it the yes or no option on the bottom of the page you linked? When I press it, it just keeps loading without anything happening. Do I just keep waiting for it to load? Thank you.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I have moved this to the Billing section for you. Do you know how/why/when was it added? You can arrange for it to be removed by contacting customer services directly, details and opening hours are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

0 Likes