cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Viewing bills

Gandalff
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

After logging on successfully, have tried several times to view my bills and the page refuses to load. Likewise the Chat facility. Broadband connection and speed are fine on checking. No help from TalkTalk even on emailing them. Getting seriously angry about this since latest bill amount was 30 per cent higher than usual for no apparent reason and need to check usage of line before due mid-month direct debit payment date. Cannot check usage without access to bills!

If you're monitoring this TalkTalk, this is a problem YOUR end not mine and unless it's fixed v soon so I can access my bills I shall definitely be switching to another service provider.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

This is very strange. Default browser is Firefox on both laptop and phone. Now discovered bills page opens on phone but refuses on laptop even after disabling popup blocker. Likewise Chat line refuses to open on laptop. Have not had this problem with laptop in the past.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Have tried both suggestions re browser change and popup enabling and there's no change. Bills page still refusing to load. Pls advise.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi Gandalff

Sorry that you are having problems

A lot of browsers have recently pushed security updates, these seem to class some aspects of My Account as a pop-up and blocks it.  Please try an alternative browser and also ensure pop-up/ad blockers are not active when using My Account. 

Thank you.

0 Likes