cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Was disconnected

Harvey8
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

For no apparent reason 3 weeks ago on saturday lunchtime your turned off my Internet and after being pushed from one person to another to another and going round in circles for over 5 hours I told talk talk to cancel my contract and I cancelled my direct debit. I lost jobs and hospital appointments and nothing was done so wanted compensation but surprise surprise I hear nothing and today I get a bill absolute joke I'm not paying service and customer service a complete joke!!!!! End of rant 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Harvey8

We have asked openreach what the delay was for the FTTP order,  final estimate for external work is due to be completed by is 05/03/2024

We will look into compensation once the order is complete, the current bill will be cancelled as the copper service should not have cancelled while the order was still open. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Talktalk wouldn't have disconnected you - they restrict services if billing has fallen behind, but otherwise it might have just been a fault, @Harvey8.

Did you clarify what had happened?

There's always a bit of tidying up after leaving, especially if you were still in contract, and you may not have given them time to resolve a fault.

I'll move this to the billing section for staff to investigate what is going on there.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes