cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

more than one account, i need to register the second account but it will not let me

nessmcbain
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have two talk talk accounts which have been moved over from shell, I have registered  one but it will not let me either set up a new log in for the other address or add the second account to the first account.   Please advise. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi nessmcbain, I can link an existing TalkTalk email to a live TalkTalk account. If you send me a personal message including the TalkTalk account and the email address you want linking to it I will be able to get that done for you today. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Talktalk will need you to have a separate account for the separate address.

It should be possible to maintain the two separate accounts, so staff will look into what's stopping your second registration: old information details from a previous Talktalk account or are you trying to use the same email address for both?

See if it works using a different email address for billing, @nessmcbain.

I'll move this to the billing message board for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.