cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Abysmal Customer service

Andrew9292
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have been without internet since Friday the 8th, spend 6 or so hours on the phone and get passed to everyone and their dog yet no one seems to be able to do their job in Talktalk. To top it off I was placed on hold for 40 mins and then got an automated message saying the office is now closed and they cut me off.

I raised a complaint which I was advised I would received a call back from their management team Saturday between 1800-1900 yet no one called, I contacted Talktalk on Sunday they told me someone would call before the end of the day.... no one called. It is now day 4 without internet, by far the worst customer experience I've ever had.

At this point it's a joke, does anyone know how to get Talktalk to actually do their job and respond to issues? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I'm showing a delayed order for services with a scheduled date of 26th April. I'm not showing any current Live services for your number.

Are you a new customer to TalkTalk, have you recently upgraded or moved etc?  Have you had another number previously, or come from another supplier?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Andrew9292
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Done 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes