cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband drop out.

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi,  I've been having sporadic line dropouts in the past month or so (very short drops so no real problems) and I assumed it might be all the rain we've been having so I did the tests via the service status web page.  It got as far as this....

ScreenshotScreenshot

I tried the contact our team button, sent a message and got no response.  Can one of you clever admin people see is you can help, please?

Cheers

Tom 

Tom Lancaster
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Yes sure no problem. If you do experience any further issues then please post back here and I will take a look at this for you.

Debbie

0 Likes

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi Debbie

It's all still 'in the air'.  On the day we started to do the diagnostics with the tech people, we only as far as agreeing there was a problem with the connection and then we ran out of time because I had a dentist appt.  Since then, though, I've only had 1 drop out so haven't needed to get back to them to carry on finding the fault.   Annoying, isn't it? 😕

So I am thinking to leave things for now and get back to you if it starts frequent drop outs again.

Is that OK with you?

Thanks for your help (again! 😊)

Cheers

Tom

Tom Lancaster

Message 3 of 7

Hi Tom

How are you getting on? Do you need any further help with this?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Tom

Ok no problem.

If you would like me to investigate this fault for you then just post back on this thread.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Tomlan8
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi Debbie, I've just noticed that they sent me a message via a different email addy so have only just seen it.   It says for me talk to a tech team.  I will follow their links and get back to you.

Thanks 

Tom

Tom Lancaster

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Tom

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line test is detecting a potential fault towards the property. Is the router connected at the test socket at the moment?

0 Likes