cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband fault status

chrishall57
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi, had an issue over the past week or so when all internet connectivity drops but the router still has a white led showing. Run an online test, everything is coming back as ok but still no connection. Power off and power on and everything is back to normal.

Started happening again yesterday afternoon, ran test, all ok, rebooted but this time it came back with a continual orange light. Rebooted again and ended up with a flashing orange light and no internet.

Online test tells me there is an ongoing fault reference REP-12698136.

9pm last night got an email telling me a line test had reported no fault and to contact talktalk at talktalk.co.uk/tech but this just takes me to a general page.

Do I need to contact talktalk or wait until the fault is cleared?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

That's great news chrishall57, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Chris

Message 2 of 8

Hi Chris, router delivered just now and internet connectivity is restored. 😀

I'll get the old one sent back.

Thanks for your help, it was excellent!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

I've ordered the router, it should be with you within a couple of days - please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

If you could that would be fantastic!

It's the one with the 'mesh' front and a single LED.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

I would just hold tight. I think we should test with another router, would you like me to send one?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

No, no other router.

Question is do I need to call talktalk as the email says or just hold tight while the fault is investigated as the website says.

Thanks

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi chrisshall57,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Do you have another router that you can test with?

Chris

0 Likes