cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband upload speed dropped to 0.7mbps

g406p
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

been having issues with our broadband (fibre 65mb) connection useless at times.

gets resonable download speeds but upload speeds have dropped from around 16mbps to max out at 0.7mbps. this drop has occurred as i was nearing end of contract period with link suggesting upgrade to a faster connection ( the 65mb was fine for over 18 months) so not required.

we have to work from home and now the extreme ly slow upload is now stopping us from being able to work as file and document uploads take forever.

i have sat for two hours on a sunday trying to resolve this with chat help but they could not do anything or understand the problem. and they closed the fault report without resolving the issue.

this may be a bit of rant but i pay for a connection and it is not working correctly.

even your own check says poor connection.

Can someone look into this for me before i leave????

TT i want you to take this seriously as to me it looks like you have capped the upload speed, but all you are going to do is loose a long term customer.

22 REPLIES 22

g406p
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 23

Hi,

telephone line is working fine.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 22 of 23

Hi g406p,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Line test is passing but I can see that your upstream sync speed is low. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes