cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cancel my subscription

Rmcgee31
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I've been trying to cancel my broadband and keep getting passed from pillar to post. This is incredibly frustrating. I have been given various offers to entice me to stay, all I want to do is leave. I was told I'd be called within 4 days but a week had passed and still no call. This is totally unacceptable because I am still being billed.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Rmcgee31

Sorry you want to leave, cancellations can only be done over the phone via the loyalty team ( 03451720088 ), Alternatively if you are going to another supplier ask them to take your line and the cancellation process will start. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Rmcgee31, as fr8ys says, phone that number. 

Chat is not actually authorised to process your cancellation, so you end up having your time (and money) wasted waiting for that call.

Better to phone them yourself. 

Forum staff are also not authorised. They can check that the cancellation has been processed correctly though, so post back if you want that checked. 

Keep your Direct Debit in place until you get a bill for £0.00.

If they owe you any money, you use these same billing details to claim it back via My Account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You can only cancel by phoning as staff here are not able to deal with these.

Ask for the loyalty team and say you are not interested in any offers to stay you just wish to leave and are giving notice.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes