cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cannot connect smart plug and inverter

Eval80
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

My line is down since 6th of September and it is back since yesterday (engineer was meant to come in but apparently was sorted from outside, albeit no communication on this...). Now I do not seem able to put my inverter back online nor a smart plug. Overall the line does not seem stable and I cannot reach out to talk talk staff via the chat system.  I am writing in here just as a last resort.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Eval80

Just checking if everything is working ok now?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Eval80

Openreach have now closed the fault as resolved. Was everything working ok last night?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Eval80

I've checked for an update and Openreach have added the below notes:

The fault was attended on 27/09/23 but the engineer could not complete the task as hoist is required because pole is unsafe to climb. Therefore, we are passing this to CE (Customer end) team to take this further and complete the task. Further updates should be available on 29/09/23.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Eval80

Thank you. I can see that this fault is still with Openreach and under investigation with a line engineer.

Openreach have not closed the fault as resolved as yet. I will monitor this for additional updates from OR and I will post back on this thread.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Eval80
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

I added phone alternative phone and account number

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Eval80

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes