cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cannot recieve calls

Gwyndryn
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Just been told by family members that when they ring my landline they get 3 or 4 beeps then the lines goes dead.  We can make calls, there is a good dial tone.  1471 says last call was Feb 13th 4 days ago. How do I report this  

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

Tests are passing and showing clear.

Can you remove all equipment out of the phone socket and make a test call to the landline, see if it does the same or if you hear a ringing tone.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Please just wait, @Gwyndryn. Staff are working constantly through a queue of customers and @Karl-TalkTalk will get back to you soon.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Sorry. No response had, Karl are you looking into my issue ? 

0 Likes

Gwyndryn
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Whoops ok added to my profile

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I've removed the number from your post, not a good idea to post this publicly.

Please add it to your 'Community Profile' as only we staff can see this.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gwyndryn
Popular Poster
Private Message
Private Message

Message 6 of 8

#removed#

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes