cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Complaints

Kazzyd
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Is the only way to complain really through chat?

I sent an email the other day, was told to contact chat. Did that today and after 90 minutes and 3 agents, got nowhere and was cut off yet again. This is part of what my complaint was about.

How are we meant to get anywhere if we always have to go to chat or phone the get cut off or passed from person to person, each one assuring you they will sort your issue.

It's so frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

Hi @Kazzyd 

This forum is not in real time and staff here work normal office hours. The response times are stated as being 1 to 2 working days but in reality are less, and threads are dealt within in order within the workflow.

Staff can escalate a complaint to the CEO but once done they will exclusively deal with you, which means for that issue you would receive no further help here.

I'd suggest you let things run their course on your thread but if still unhappy ask for it to be escalated to the CEO 

I hope this explanation will be of help to you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Kazzyd
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Well yes it is another thread but the other one was about the equipment, this one was asking about complaints, so totally different.

Plus no staff answered me yesterday.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@Kazzyd, you really are best to stick to the thread you opened earlier today.

It is here, and I'll make sure that it is in the queue for attention:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Future-Fibre/Upgrade/td-p/2868698#M2690

Staff will reply during the day. 

I'll mark this as a duplicate. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

If you care to explain your issue, staff here will be available tomorrow to answer and help with your issue, or refer you to the correct team.

Staff here are really second to none when helping customers.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes