cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Customer complaints

harricross
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

A few weeks back you let me down after waiting in all day for my broadband installation. your on line sales person didn't arrange the contract having given me an installation date and took all my DD details. I was unable to pursue this as I didn't have the reference number and my postcode wasn't registered as a customer .

You gave me somebody else's( another customers details ) on more than 1 occasion and I have a screen shot of this.

Your complaints Team rang me once and then agreed a time for a more in depth call .I'm still waiting. Nobody seemed capable of transferring me to a manager and were unwilling to transfer me to your Data protection Team.

I'm waiting for the 8 weeks to pass before I can take this further and will be contacting the person whose details were given to me to agree on a joint way forward.

A call anytime soon would be nice...

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi @harricross

Sorry that you are having problems.  I'm very concerned about the account information you have been given.

Can you send me a PM with the screenshots you have been, and also any information regarding your order, such as date it was made your full address so I can try to locate what has gone wrong with this. 

You can start a PM by hovering over my avatar and selecting Message. 

Thank you.

0 Likes